Support Pod Pillow - No Cover
• 0M+ Feeding: Helps hold your little one in a comfortable, natural feeding position; great for nursing mothers, but also ideal for other family members when bottle-feeding baby
• 3M+ Propping: Perfectly prop your baby in a comfy lounging position
• 6M+ Tummy: Tummy time is important in strengthening your baby's neck, arms, and chest; and when properly positioned, the support pod lifts the upper part of baby's body, encouraging them to lift their head
• 9M+ Sitting: The support pod assists your baby as they learn to sit independently.
• Easy cleaning: The support pod is machine-washable
Dr. Talbot's Support Pod Infant Feeding & Support Pillow is multi-functional, making it the perfect companion to use as your baby grows. When your baby is first born, this pillow is there to help make nursing easier. It raises your baby to a more natural feeding position, making feeding more comfortable for you both. It also gives your baby a place to lounge comfortably until they're able to roll over and start becoming more mobile. It is great to use for tummy time, encouraging baby to lift their head which strengthens their neck, upper arms, and chest muscles. Once your child can roll over and lift their head on their own, This pillow can be used to help prop up baby as they learn to sit independently.